Wednesday, November 16

 

Another RSS Tool

Can you tell that I have just started reading some of these feeds? Yesterday I had over 3000 posts to read ... today I'm down to 1500 (no I didn't read them all). Once I catch up on all of the great blogs out there my daily posting will probably dwindle to ... well let's just say I'll post less than once every 15 minutes like I am this morning ;)

So what's this RSS tool? Another find from Sites & Soundbytes. It's called Weatherbug RSS.
Free WeatherBug RSS gives you the same live local weather millions have come to rely on. The feed delivers customized local conditions, forecasts, and more for your area or ZIP code of your choosing. Start using Free WeatherBug RSS today to get the most accurate weather available through your favorite RSS reader.
Nifty!